ALFA ROMEO 4C
Ferodo Alfa 4C Street-Track Pads
Aggressive street & track pads for your Alfa 4C! We've used these successfully on Lotus and testing on our 4C confirms that this is a great alternative to the stock 4C pads - just a bit more aggressive, so suitable for track use. They have great feel and have a bit less dust than stock. The Ferodo DS2500 is amongst the foremost high-performance street and track day pads in the business. It also offers excellent refinement for such a high-performance pad. This makes it the perfect pad for aggressive street/canyon driving and occasional track days.
The main characteristics of DS2500 are:
- Consistent (medium) coefficient of friction up to all but the highest temperatures
- Low noise / low dusting
- Long pad life
- Easy on rotors
- Firm pedal feel
Price is per axle set
ALFA ROMEO 4C
Lightweight, Long-lasting & Proven! Our 4C ULTRAdisc 2-piece rotors work perfectly with your stock calipers, on and off the track. We teamed up with Girodisc in 2005 to develop what has become the best 2-piece rotors available for the Lotus Elise/Exige, and they are now available for your Alfa 4C! Track and street tested in our 4C. Another Sector111 exclusive. Buy all 4 rotors and save 15%!
Price is per set of 2 Rotors (Front or Rear) or for a Complete Car (4 rotors)
- Anodized aircraft 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hats
- Front-specific rotor
- Save ~ .5 lbs/front rotor
- Save ~ 1.25 lbs/rear rotor
- Slotted, not drilled
- Clean rotor-pad interface and maintains maximum grip surface
- Will not compromise structural integrity like drilled rotors that tend to crack
- High carbon-iron rotor
- Stable thermal properties
- Longer wear characteristics
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- Extremely high street milage
- Sector111 Lotus Elise/Exige have logged 40,000 + track & street miles on one set of similar rotors
- Run on track in extreme conditions
- Hard anodized hats for superior wear
- Exact fitment for the 4C
- On the market for the Lotus Elise application since 2005
- Tested on the road & track
True floating rotor = With No rattles or Uneven Wear
- Cadmium plated alloy bushings
- Grade 12.9 cap screws with spring washers
- More effective at reducing heat than a simple 2-piece rotor
- Spring washer provides float & control
- No rattles
- Even wear
Ultimate Cooling = Reduced Fade
- Directionally-curved vanes
- Act as a centrifugal air pump to actively move cool air through the rotor
- Quickly remove heat that causes brake fade
LIGHTWEIGHT 4 WHEEL BRAKE SYSTEM
G2/GIRODISC have developed a lightweight, two-piece ro- tor, 4-wheel brake set for the Alfa Romeo V-6 transaxle cars, the 115 4 cylinder cars, and able to fit 4 cyl transaxle cars.
The front rotor is almost 5% larger in diameter and 15% larger in width than the V-6 rotor. The Wilwood 4-pot caliper allows fitment with most 15” wheels, and some 14” wheels (wheel spacers may be required on 14”).
This caliper is a new generation, WILWOOD BILLET DYNAPRO. Its sleek profile, superior strength, and durability is optimal for this application. Design facilitates pad changes in a matter of seconds. Caliper includes dust seals.
At the rear, the existing caliper is utilized with an Alfa Romeo “SZ” spacer to ac- commodate the increased width of the two-piece, ventilated rotor. The vented rotor and aluminum hat help shed heat - a problem for the in-board brake cars.
THE COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES:
- 280 mm curved vane/floating front rotors, slotted and zinc washed
- 250 mm straight vane/floating rear rotors, slotted and zinc washed
- Wilwood Dynapro front calipers
- Caliper brackets
- Rebuilt rear calipers with “SZ” spacer
- S.S. brake lines
- Wilwood front pads/Ferodo rears—standard
Options include larger front systems for cars with 17” wheels, outboard rear systems, and dual, non-boosted, master cylin- ders with balance bar.