1995 ALFA ROMEO 164 Q
- The last Alfa Romeo model imported into the United States before their departure at the end of 1995 and the top of the range example for the 164 line sold here in the US (with 230 stock horsepower V6 3.0 Litre 24 valve engine, and a smooth 5-speed manual transmission!)
- With Alfa Romeo's return and the new models priced in the $75,000 to $350,000 range, these older models are a relative bargain with good upside potential - especially for a low remaining number of these cars available!
- A very clean car, everything works as it should and it runs very well! These cars are starting to gain collectible status as fewer than 150 examples were ever imported into the United States - specifically, only around 64 cars in this last year of US-bound 164Q production examples!
- It runs very smooth, handles well and sounds sweet. There is a very long and well-documented history with this car - Ferrari of Seattle installed a brand new engine at 80,000 miles - 70,000 miles ago for example!
The car is not perfect; it IS a 21-year old car after-all however, it is a very clean, serviced and enjoyable example! I would personally not worry too much driving it daily if I did not already have so many other projects on my plate.
Recent Performance Upgrades:
- Group 2 Motorsports has now installed a set of European 156 / 147 3.2 GTA intake cams and completed the full front engine / timing belt service this past month - including new timing belt, pulleys, idlers, tensioner, auxiliary belt, idlers and tensioner, water pump, thermostat, valve cover gaskets, plugs, etc!
- G2 has also installed a set of the (very hard to find), original Eibach front and rear anti-roll bars that takes much of the roll out of the body!
- A set of 17" 7-spoke Rota wheels are currently installed and can be included, or the OEM wheels and tires can be reinstalled!
- European projector headlamps, with the color-coded lower body color trim strips were also installed!
- The car includes a high-graded car cover!
- The fuel injectors have been professionally cleaned, rebuilt and calibrated.
- The brake calipers have been serviced, pads and rotors inspected and the entire brake system pressure-flushed!
- The suspension has been re-bushed
- A reconditioned climate control display was installed!
- Several coil-packs were replaced.
- Engine oil flush and filter changed performed this month!
- The instrument cluster / bezel was professionally recovered in a well-matching, stitched black leather to repair the systemic shrinkage associated with the dash leather in these cars!
- Three window regulators were replaced.
- These later 24v cars did not have the stepper motor issues of the earlier 12v cars however, there air-direction flapper box panels has a weak adjustment arm setup and that repair has been made on this car!
- Professional 4-wheel alignment performed at Group 2 Motorsports.
The car includes the OEM stereo and 10-Disc CD changer and European projector lamps! The black leather interior is in very good condition - as are the wheels and tires and other systems on the car! The cooling system was flushed, engine oil changed and the A/C was recharged! The car was professionally detailed recently and it's ready to be driven and enjoyed!
$19,500.00 - Call for more information. 206.378.0900
1973 ALFA ROMEO GTV
- Ex Wes Ingram SCCA Racer
- Wes Ingram-built 2.0 liter
- Rebuilt transmission
1974 JENSEN HEALEY
- SOLD -
1989 Alfa Romeo Milano Verde
- SOLD -
- The 3.0 Litre version of the original Buso-based 12 Valve V6 Italian engine is legendary for it's smooth power delivery and sultry sounds! With more power than the original 2.5 the top of the line US-model Milano Verde had it all - ABS brakes, Recaro seats, Veglia instruments, 15" wheels and a 5-speed manual transmission!
- This is the LAST rear-wheel drive Alfa Romeo sold in the USA and the sport-performance characteristics are evident in it's near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution! This is truly a driver's car, that doubles well as a daily driver during the week and a fun track-day project for the weekends!
- Engine was professionally rebuilt just 70,000 miles ago. Vehicle recently underwent a major service including new timing belt and tensioner, brake system flush, oil service, water pump, thermostat, fuel injector and induction system cleaning, as well as a cooling system flush.
- SOLD -